Located in our First Building, our Standard Rooms feature a large picture window for plenty of natural light. Each charming room is furnished with whitewash oak furniture and two fully upholstered arm chairs. The rooms are a comfortable size (measuring 16 x 19 feet), and each has its own private bath with full tub and shower. Each room offers one king size bed.
- Located in our First Building. Most convenient to our “Grab & Go” Breakfast and Hot Beverage Service.
- Oversize (16′ wide) bedroom provides a comfortable, roomier space than most typical hotel rooms.
- 100% Smoke-Free Rooms.
- Free Wireless Internet Access in Each Room
- 32″ Flat Screen TV
- AM/FM Clock Radio & Wake-up Call Service Available
- Direct Dial Phones with Free Local & #800 Calls
- Device Charging Station with Multiple Outlets & USB Ports
- Compact Refrigerator & Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer & Iron with Full Size Ironing Board
- (2) Comfortable Arm Chairs with Large Side Table
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
- Free designated at door parking steps from your door. (1 space per room)
EVERYTHING!! The location was ideal and easily accessible to the Island Explorer as well as Acadia. The staff was extremely helpful and very pleasant! We loved our bright, clean, and very spacious room!
My wife and I recently visited Bar Harbor for the Fall foliage. Not ever having been there, we looked at a variety of properties using Trip Advisor. We finally settled on the Highbrook. We could not have been more pleased…
…The Highbrook is now our GO TO hotel in Bar Harbor. We highly recommend it.
Welcoming staff, quiet, attractive furnishings, away from crowds of the downtown area, but close enough to be a nice walk to town for dining, shows and shopping. Really enjoyed our stay here.
It was a very cute place, the staff was very helpful on anything we asked them. Loved the area.
This family run motel is a pure gem,10 out of 10.Comfortable,clean,free WiFi,spacious rooms,comfortable beds,copious breakfast,close to Bar Harbor and to the entrance to the National Park.The staff is friendly,helpful,ready to answer any questions.The stay at the motel was a pleasure,if ever we go to Bar Harbor we’ll stay again.
Place was spotless, incredibly well kept. Free breakfast was better than we expected – good oatmeal and breakfast sandwiches. Would definitely recommend to a friend or stay again.
This place has changed my perception for MOTEL. Very nice facility, breakfast, and more importantly-staff are super nice. Highly recommend!
The old school motel charm was fun. The place was immaculate and the location was great.
Adam created a very good first impression at check-in, with a warm welcome and helpful information about restaurants and activities in the area. Our room in the second building was spacious, immaculate, and very comfortable…
…and thanks to the great breakfast, I have become an oatmeal eater!
Shouting distance to Acadia and downtown Bar Harbor. A family run older style roadside motel with immaculate rooms, front door parking and the best continental breakfast I have encountered…
…The Highbrook Motel is not only a good value but a great experience.