Located in our Second Building, higher on the hillside and more secluded. Our Deluxe Rooms are a spacious 338 square feet, with more counter space and larger bathrooms than our standard units. They have a vanity inside of the bathroom along with an extra vanity and dressing area outside the bathroom. Comfortable wing back chairs and a large side table provide a relaxing sitting area. High-quality Serta mattresses provide you comfort and support for a restful night sleep.
- Larger bathroom with full vanity, plus a second vanity and dressing area outside of the bathroom.
- Ideal room layout for longer stays and those who need lots of counter space.
- 100% Smoke-Free Rooms.
- Free Wireless Internet Access in Each Room
- 32″ Flat Screen TV
- AM/FM Clock Radio & Wake-up Call Service Available
- Direct Dial Phones with Free Local & #800 Calls
- Device Charging Station with Multiple Outlets & USB Ports
- Compact Refrigerator & Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer & Iron with Full Size Ironing Board
- (2) Comfortable Arm Chairs with Large Side Table
- Individually Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
- Free designated at door parking steps from your door. (1 space per room)
EVERYTHING!! The location was ideal and easily accessible to the Island Explorer as well as Acadia. The staff was extremely helpful and very pleasant! We loved our bright, clean, and very spacious room!
My wife and I recently visited Bar Harbor for the Fall foliage. Not ever having been there, we looked at a variety of properties using Trip Advisor. We finally settled on the Highbrook. We could not have been more pleased…
…The Highbrook is now our GO TO hotel in Bar Harbor. We highly recommend it.
Welcoming staff, quiet, attractive furnishings, away from crowds of the downtown area, but close enough to be a nice walk to town for dining, shows and shopping. Really enjoyed our stay here.
It was a very cute place, the staff was very helpful on anything we ask them. Loved the area.
The convenience of its location. The breakfast was great.
Place was spotless, incredibly well kept. Free breakfast was better than we expected – good oatmeal and breakfast sandwiches. Would definitely recommend to a friend or stay again.
This place has changed my perception for MOTEL. Very nice facility, breakfast, and more importantly-staff are super nice. Highly recommend!
The old school motel charm was fun. The place was immaculate and the location was great.
Adam created a very good first impression at check-in, with a warm welcome and helpful information about restaurants and activities in the area. Our room in the second building was spacious, immaculate, and very comfortable…
…and thanks to the great breakfast, I have become an oatmeal eater!
Shouting distance to Acadia and downtown Bar Harbor. A family run older style roadside motel with immaculate rooms, front door parking and the best continental breakfast I have encountered…
…The Highbrook Motel is not only a good value but a great experience.